Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm leavin' on a jet plane...


I leave tomorrow morning for Namibia! World of great open spaces and CHEETAHS! :) I'm definitely excited. I'll be flying from Dayton to Dulles. After an extensive 16 hour flight over seas (with a stop-over in Senegal) I will land in Johannesburg and then take another plane to Windhoek, Namibia! :) Finally on the 24th we will have arrived and will stay in Windhoek for the night. I will then be going to Cheetah Conservation Fund for a few days, then to Etosha National Park. After that we go back to CCF. After our course is completed I will be traveling to Cape Town, South Africa to sight see and relax a little. Also it will be an opportunity to pay homage to my pen-pal Emmerance who died of cancer over 10 years ago who lived in Cape Town (but was originally from Rwanda). After my time in Cape Town I will be flying to London to visit one of my dear friends and sorority sisters Brittany who lives and is studying in London currently! I will get to tour London for a day then I'll be back home to my friends and family, and especially my husband and our cat! :) (I am missing our one year wedding anniversary while I'm on the trip). Well next time I post I might be on the other side of the world/ and on another hemisphere! See you on the flip side! My internet access is  limited on the trip so I'll try to post when I can! 
Our cat getting in on my packing! 
Leo wants to go to Namibia to see the big cats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment