Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends

I will be leaving for Namibia in about 3 weeks. YIKES! When we go to the Cheetah Conservation Fund they are willing to take some donations that will go for several different uses. If you are interested in donating children's books, school supplies, rechargeable AA batteries, blank DVD's, office supplies, etc. I would be more than happy to pick up those items or arrange a location for drop off. I can only take what will fit in a duffle bag with me (up to approx 70lbs.) so what I can take is slightly limited but any donations would be appreciated! You will be helping in saving cheetahs, educating Namibian youth, and ensuring that everyone in the world can learn and be able to see what amazing animals cheetahs are! General Items to be donated to CCF . I am definitely getting excited about visiting CCF and Namibia in general. So I decided I'd post a few pictures from when Trevor (my husband) and I visited The Wilds and saw their new cheetah center! :)
Me being blinded by the sun
Trevor being blinded by the sun.
A very fitting sign, I know I wouldn't want to make the animals sick by getting eaten!


1 comment:

  1. I will help donate some items to the Cheetah Conservation Fund. I would like to find some children's books and school supplies and include
    some other items, as well. Sue Corder

    ReplyDelete