Friday, April 26, 2013

AFA Grant!

Earlier this school year I was fortunate enough to receive a grant from the Air Force Association. As a result we were able to order several new Vernier Go Motion sensors to be used in the classroom! These will be used in the science classroom for both 6th and 8th grade classes during their studies of force and motion. I am so excited to get to use these materials with my students as I believe they will be extremely helpful in understanding the visual representation of motion, speed, direction and position! For more information on the grants visit http://www.afa.org/AFA/InformationFor/Teachers/EducatorGrants ! I will post some more information about the use of the Go Motion sensors as we use them in the classroom! I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for this fantastic opportunity for my students!

No comments:

Post a Comment