Saturday, February 4, 2012

Getting back on track

I realized I have not posted to my blog like I promised so many people I would do! So I guess I should first take a few minutes to say that my trip to Namibia and South Africa was AMAZING! There were so many things that I was able to see and do that I never imagined would ever happen in my life. To see wild giraffe, elephants, lions, ostrich, a leopard, a cheetah kill and so many other animals I can't even list them all is absolutely amazing! I am so thankful to my friends and family that helped to make it possible to go on this trip and experience all that I was able to. So I would imagine that you would like to see some pictures and video from my trip so here it goes. All of my photos are pretty much uploaded online now at www.tricontinentaltour.shutterfly.com. I will try to take some time over the next few months to type up my hand written journal entries from the trip and put some photos along with them to make a real travel blog but I haven't really had the time lately. I hope this satisfies the itch for now about how my trip went.

On another note I am taking a course this semester called issues in zoology through the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and had the opportunity to talk to an expert from Polar Bear International! What an amazing experience, I really love learning from scientists and wildlife biologists out in the field that are researching information that can really help everyone! To make this quick and easy to understand- watch this video: it shows what is happening to the Polar Bear's habitat!

No comments:

Post a Comment